Plan with Confidence: Route to a Successful DO-178C Multi-Core Certification
You chose a multi-core processor platform for your next avionics system. Although this gives you a lot of potential benefits in terms of reduced costs, spares management and obsolescence, it also adds a layer of complexity in terms of safety certification.
Learn about the collaborative approach taken by Collins Aerospace and Wind River in the development of a multi-core avionics platform and COTS multi-core RTOS in order to achieve DO-178C DAL A safety certification on an FAA Program of Record.
Insider tips on:
- Mapping unique challenges in use of multi-core processors in safety-critical avionics
- Navigating avionics hardware and software certification policies
- Complying with FAA CAST-32A objectives
- Investigating and analyzing potential multicore interference channels
- Achieving DO-178C DAL A safety certification on an FAA Program of Record